Some of you may not have a Valentine so this could cause momentary sadness, regret, disillusionment and or bitterness.
Think about the following questions:
- Are you wondering why another Valentine’s Day is coming and you are still alone?
- Are you wondering why it’s so hard to connect with someone, to be with someone, to love someone?
- Are you wondering why others are happy and you are not?
- Are you wondering why you feel so tired all the time?
- Are you wondering when you can relieve yourself from the cold bite of loneliness?
- Are you wondering when you will be able to trust a man enough to let him love you?
- Are you wondering if any man will truly ever love you?
Every where you turn there are pictures, commercials, movies, music and people all talking about love and here you are even reading about love. Love may seem like a cruel joker because everyone DESERVES to have it but some of us have trouble finding it. Why are some people lucky in love and others are not?
- Is it because some of us are too picky?
- Is it because some of us are afraid of being hurt?
- Is it because we have not forgiven those who have broken our hearts?
- Is it because there are things going on in our subconscious that we are not aware of?
- Is it because we don’t love ourselves so we attract people who can see that and take advantage of it?
- Is because we won’t put forth the energy to find it, create it, or foster it?
Human beings are complicated because of our emotions and lack of self awareness, but the beauty about being human is at any given time we can make a different choice. Different choice, different life! Whichever LOVE STAGE you currently find yourself click here for help. Sometimes, we like to ignore our love life, but then wonder why we are not happy. There is nothing wrong with being single, just like there is nothing wrong with being in a relationship. There is nothing wrong with taking time to take care of ourselves first, which we recommend. When we feel good about who we are, what we want and where we are going in your lives, we will make better companions because we are happier, healthier and have more to give.
The reason why we ask questions is because they start a dialogue in our heads. We have heard things like: “I never thought about that” or “I never thought about it in that way.” It is the dialogue that starts us on a new journey down the road of self awareness. We all have come or will come to a fork in the road, where we can choose the road we have always traveled or we can choose a different road. The different road is the road of uncertainty, but this road opens the path to new possibilities in every area of our lives. We want to CHALLENGE everyone to get out of the box that we have allowed others to put us in; INSTEAD tear the box apart and promise yourself that you or no one will ever seal you in a box again. We CONTROL our lives, we CONTROL our destiny, we CONTROL our choices, we CHOOSE the person that we want to be our companion on this journey called life. We have all heard this, “asking and you shall receive” but make sure when you ask that you know what you REALLY want and then include the details. Remember LOVE IS IN THE AIR whenever you want it to be, because Valentine’s Day is just another day and we CONTROL what we choose to do on any given day.